- This text constitutes the terms and conditions of the website under the address www.rosachains.com, which is owned and administrated by ROSA Agnieszka Rosa-Otto, ul. Wilcza 3/39; 00-538 Warsaw, Poland.
These regulations apply to the Seller and all Customers using the services of this online store.
- The exclusive right to run the above mentioned online store belongs to ROSA Agnieszka Rosa-Otto, referred to as the Seller.
- All products offered at www.rosachains.com are new and free from physical or legal defects. They have been introduced onto the market legally.
- Our jewellery is made of gold (gold standard 585 or 375, depending on the product), as well as semi-precious and precious stones, zirkonia and pearls.
- Any complaints regarding the manner of the provision of services, resulting from ignorance or failure to comply with these terms and conditions, will not be considered.
ROSA Agnieszka Rosa-Otto
00-538 Warsaw, Poland
Ordering on the Internet
- The E-shop is selling products via Internet.
- The customer can place orders 24 hours a day every day of the year, however orders are processed on weekdays from Monday to Friday between 10 a.m. – 6 p.m. Orders placed on weekdays after 5 p.m., and on Saturdays, Sundays and bank holidays will be processed the next working day.
- The order processing time is up to 7 working days from the day the client received by email (at the email address he provided) confirmation that the payment has been received by the Seller and the orders is being processed. The delivery time depends on how long it takes the Seller to process an Order and how long it takes the carrier to deliver the Product to the Customer once it is dispatched.
- The content displayed on the website www.rosachains.com does not constitute an offer within the meaning of the Civil Code but only an invitation to negotiations. The Client shall place his orders by filling out a form.
- The Seller reserves the right to refuse to implement the order, to restrict the method of payment or demand an advance payment.
- The following payment options are made available to the Customer: traditional payment to the Seller’s bank account and electronic payment via electronic payment systems (tpay.com).
- Pictures presented on the website, and other forms of visualization and presentation of jewellery do not reflect their actual size, they are only informative.
- All Products sold through the Shop are covered under the Seller’s warranty which is applicable within the European Union. The Seller’s warranty does not override any Consumer entitlements arising from the statutory warranty for physical or legal defects, specified in the Civil Code.
- The Seller’s warranty is applicable to Product defects originating from the manufacturing process. The Seller’s warranty does not apply:
2.1 To defects occurring as the result of any misuse of the Product i.e. any use incompatible with the purpose for which the Product was designed or with its properties, and in particular to any mechanical damage such as breakage, incisions, transections, fractures, abrasion or discoloration occurring as a reaction to chemicals, detergents or other substances which should not come into contact with the Products.
2.2 If there has been any interference with the Product, specifically including any repairs performed by entities other than the Seller or performed by the Customer himself.
- Repairs made under the Seller’s warranty are free of charge. The Customer must only bear the cost of delivering the Product which is covered by the Seller’s warranty to the Seller.
- The warranty period for the Products sold through the Shop is 12 months and begins from the date of delivery of the Product to the Customer.
- A proof of purchase is required to validate any warranty claims.
- All post-warranty repairs are free of charge. The Customer only bears the cost of the additional material (in case it needs to be added to repair the product) and the cost of delivering the product to the Seller and returning it to the Customer.
Right of withdrawal
- Orders that have already been sent cannot be modified.
- Any order modifications need to be confirmed via phone call or an email and agreed by both parties.
- The Customer shall pay the amount equal to the purchase price specified in the Sales Agreement within 7 working days from the date of its conclusion unless indicated otherwise in the Sales Agreement. Otherwise, the order is cancelled.
- Product prices are given in British Pound, American Dollars or Euros and include VAT.
- The price of each product is binding at the time an order is placed by the customer.
- The e-Shop reserves the right to change prices of products available on the website, to introduce new products on the website, to create and cancel promotions on the website, or make changes within the range of products. This does not affect orders made before the date of entry into force of the change in the price, conditions, or sales promotional activities that will be implemented under the existing rules.
Receipts and invoices
- To each completed order is attached as proof of purchase a receipt. VAT invoice is issued at the request of the client, after providing all the data needed for the invoice.
- A receipt or invoice should be kept to validate any potential warranty claims.
Order for completion dates
- The delivery of ordered products on the website is carried out by DHL or UPS courier. Shipping costs depend on the region: 25 USD to the United States, 11 GBP to the United Kingdom, 13 EUR to other European countries.
- The order processing time is up to 7 working days. The delivery time depends on how long it takes the Seller to process an Order and how long it takes the carrier to deliver the Product to the Customer once it is dispatched.
- All shipping costs are covered by the Customer.
- The Seller is not liable for failure to observe the deadline for reasons beyond his control, in particular in the case of force majeure. In the event of reasons preventing the implementation of the order by the date indicated on the website of the store, the Seller shall promptly notify the Customer by giving the expected delivery time. In this case, the Customer has a right to revoke the agreement.
Acceptance of order delivery
- The warranty and terminating the contract are not in force when the product is affected by mechanical damages caused by external factors. Therefore the Customer must always make sure that a parcel was not damaged during the shipping.
- Upon receiving the package and in the presence of the courier, the Customer shall determine whether the packaging is intact, the contents of the shipment comply with the order and the goods are not damaged. If any of the above is true, the Customer should refuse to accept the goods and write a complaint protocol in the presence of the courier as well as immediately inform the Seller in order to explain it. Any complaint regarding any damaged or stolen parcel during shipping shall be taken into account on the basis of the report made by the Customer to the courier company worker at the delivery.
- The risk of loss or damage to the goods is transferred to the Client the moment the shipment receipt is confirmed.
- The Customer has the right, without giving any reason, to cancel the contract within 14 days of the date on which the consumer acquired the physical possession of the products or a third party, other than the carrier and specified by the Customer, took physical possession of the goods.
- In the event of cancellation by the Customer from the contract on the terms described above, the Customer must return the goods covered by the contract unchanged and unaltered. The return of the goods shall be made no later than 14 days from the date of withdrawal to the following address: ROSA, ul. Wilcza 3/39, 00-538 Warsaw, POLAND. That deadline is met if the consumer sends back the goods before a specified date.
- The right of withdrawal from a distance is not granted to the Customer in cases of sale of goods produced according to the Customer’s specifications or clearly personalized. This means that the Seller is not obliged to accept the return of goods made to order for the Customer or the Customer’s request modified (for example: engraving, customized length, handmade rings).
- Both the Customer and the Seller have a legal right to cancel the Sales Agreement in the event that the opposite party fails to fulfil its obligations under the Agreement within the set deadline.
- A return form should be attached to the returned goods.
The gitf card terms & conditions
- The gift card is valid for one year from the moment of purchase.
- The gift card is recognized both on the website and in our stationary stores.
- The gift card is not refundable and cannot be redeemed for cash.
- The purchase of a gift card is not subject to discount.
- The gift card cannot be redeemed for another gift card.
- The gift card is redeemable for Rosa merchandise up to the prepaid value of the card, or greater, provided that the purchaser covers the difference.
- The gift card can only be used once. Unused funds in the account are forfeited without the possibility of reusing the card.
- If you return products purchased with a gift card, the returned means are transferred to a new gift card, valid for one year.
- ROSA is not responsible for the gift card from the moment it is issued. In case of loss, destruction, or other inability to use the gift card, ROSA is not obliged to accept complaints.